Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Drive

Snowed for a little bit yesterday... in the northwest corner of SC that is a cause for a mad dash to the grocery store to buy bread and milk.  Northeners laugh and ask if we eat milk sandwiches.  No, we don't, we need bread for our peanut butter and milk for snow cream, should we get more than a dusting of snow.  T and I opted out of the mad dash to the store, and chose to watch the snow fall from the comfort of our bed.  Well, we watched it for a few minutes, then we slept. When we woke, the snow was over and we braved the damp roads to find dinner. 
This morning was another story, we knew that northern Georgia and Northwest NC had more than a dusting, so we took a Sunday drive west and over the mountain back home.  It was gorgeous.  Mostly because the snow was there and not here.  I'm not a big fan of snow or cold.  If I knew how to post photos, I'd put some up so you could ooh and ahh with me.  I'll eventually figure that out. 
Now to dash to the grocery store, pick up a few items for the Super Bowl Supper/Snacks and get back here before kick off.  Pulling for both teams.  Home boy playing for the 49ers, and I just like the Ravens spunk.  Go FOOTBALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment