Monday, February 25, 2013

Steps

We are supposed to log 12k steps 5 days of 7. Most bootcamp days I have around 7k by the time I finish work.  I have hit a wall with making myself get out and finish those steps every day.  I hate it, I loathe it, and most days talk myself out of it.  Last year, I'd have never ever let myself sit down before they were done.  I need to find that resolve again...On the other hand, I'm doing amazingly well at my food.  If only I could get them both there simultaneously. 
In my first blog, I wrote about trying local honey and cinnamon daily for my arthritis.  I believe it definitely helped.  We've been out of local honey for about a week now and my knees have started waking me up at night again.  It doesn't seem as bad as it was prior to starting the honey/cinnamon. 
Hubby is going to have to head by the Bee Store in Pickens and pick me up some more honey.  I like being pain free.  I would love to hear from anyone else that have tried honey as a remedy.
Obviously, I've already hit the sofa for tonight, with 8k on the pedometer. I'll probably make another 1k before bed, but tomorrow's another day... I'll get there, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment