Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 20, 2013
I've wanted to "Blog" for some time now and haven't felt that I had the time or energy to devote to it's creation, then I realized that I probably spent enough time wondering if I actually had the time to have actually started one, so here I go.
Fifteen years ago, I began a journey with my self perception.  I was completely consumed by my physical life ... being a daughter, wife, mother, friend, employee... so much so that I had completely lost me.  Fast forward to today, and I'm still consumed but not so much so that I've lost me in the swirl...or atleast not all of me. 
A year ago I started participating in a bootcamp exercise and weight loss program.  I fell in love with it.  I've done okay, could do better, but overall I'm very pleased with where I'm at.  I'm physically stronger and mentally stronger...that's good, right?  So my arthritic knee and hip have been screaming at me with all this new "movement" in my life and I had eventually tried pills to help dull the discomfort so I could sleep.  A month ago, I started taking local honey and cinnamon twice a day for this discomfort after reading several other accounts of this working, and I'm pleased to say that I've not needed the pills in over a month.  I'm encouraged, but wonder if anyone else has tried this with any success?

No comments:

Post a Comment